This one of the best talks you will see!
When we listened to it, we were just blown away by the Art of Presentation that Philip Miller has developed. He manages to talk about the most important issues, about the power we as individuals have in such an articulate and catching manner, that we hoped the talk will never end. That's why we asked him to give the talk at Hof Narr.
Don't miss out!
The talk is divided into two presentations:
1. What is the best diet for optimal health? The first presentation focuses on the benefits of a plant based diet and the impact of food on our wellbeing. In looking at what current nutritional science says about improving health with diet, there will also be guidance on positive food choices.
2. The second presentation will look at how what we put on our plate can have a significant impact on the sustainability of our planet, our society, and the lives of all sentient beings. An overall aim will be to ‘connect the dots’ on how simple decisions surrounding what we eat could make considerable changes in our world.
- 6.30-7.30pm: Power On Your Plate 1.
- 7.30-8.15pm: Apero with the option of buying food and drinks!
- 8.15-9.30pm: Power On Your Plate 2.
Please book your place via firstname.lastname@example.org